Call For Papers
- Call for Papers: Special Issue on Envisioning Digital Transformation – Advancing Theoretical Diversity Full Paper Submission Deadline September 1, 2021
- Call for Papers: Special Issue on Data Science for Social Good Full Paper Submission Deadline April 15, 2021
- Call for Papers: Special issue on Technology and Social Inclusion Submission Deadline March 30, 2021
- Call for Papers: Special Issue on Smart Service, Smart Business, Smart Research Submission closed
- Call for Papers: Addressing Societal Challenges through Analytics, Submission closed
(Please indicate in your cover letter that your manuscript is for a special issue.)
Past Special Issues
- Special Issue on Artificial Intelligence in Organizations: Implications for Information Systems Research – Published March 2021.
- Advancing Qualitative Research Methodologies - Published February 2020
- Opportunities and Challenges of Blockchain Technology - Published September 2019
- ICT Challenges and Opportunities in Building a 'Bright Society' - Published February 2018
- Information and Communication Technology for Development (ICT4D): The Next Grand Challenge for IS Research - Published December 2017
- Information Systems Solutions for Environmental Sustainability - Published August 2016.
- The Role of Information Systems in Enabling Open Innovation - Published November 2014.
- Methods, Tools, and Measurement in NeuroIS Research - Published October 2014.
- Innovation in Information Infrastructures (III) - Published April 2014
- Innovation in Information Infrastructures (III) - Published May 2014