AIS Journals Author-Video Upload Instructions
Authors of all articles in the AIS eLibrary are welcomed to submit an author-video about your article. The author-video will be attached to your article's landing page. The article can be from years ago or from the current year! The article can be in any one of the AIS Journals (JAIS, CAIS, MISQE, TRR, PAJAIS, THCI), AIS SIG workshops or AIS conferences. Adding an author-video to an article can provide many benefits;
- Attracts site traffic to your article
- Increase the reach and impact of your research
- Provides an opportunity to share additional informal insights into the study (e.g. lessons learned, context, humor, best practices).
- Help fellow researchers and colleagues to articulate and succinctly summarize your study
- Many others...
Please use the following guidelines when preparing your author-video;
- Video length – approximately 12 to 15 minutes
- File name details – journal acronym / paper identifier
- Must be rendered files only
- File Size: 750 MB or less
- Video Formats Accepted:
- Preferred: MP4, MOV, MP3
- Also accepted: 3gp, asx, avi, f4v, flv, mkv, wmv
You can submit your author-video on the following FTP site (https://ftpsite.aisnet.org/ais-journals-author-video-upload/).
Please contact Matthew Nelson (Matt@aisnet.org) with any questions, comments or concerns about your author-video.