|Editor-in-Chief:||Suprateek Sarker, University of Virginia, USA|
|Past Editor-in-Chief:||Shirley Gregor, The Australian National University, Australia|
|Kalle Lyytinen, Case Western Reserve University, USA|
|Sirkka Jarvenpaa, University of Texas, Austin, USA|
|Phillip Ein-Dor, Tel Aviv University, Israel|
The Journal of the Association for Information Systems (JAIS), the flagship journal of the Association for Information Systems, publishes the highest quality scholarship in the field of information systems. It is inclusive in topics, level and unit of analysis, theory, method and philosophical and research approach, reflecting all aspects of Information Systems globally. The Journal promotes innovative, interesting and rigorously developed conceptual and empirical contributions and encourages theory based multi- or inter-disciplinary research.
Call for Papers: Journal of the Association for Information Systems (JAIS) -MISQ Executive (MISQE) Joint Special Issue on Artificial Intelligence in Organizations: Opportunities for Management and Implications for IS Research Submission Deadline February 1, 2020
Awards and Honors
2017 JAIS Best Paper Award
A Paradox of Progressive Saturation: The Changing Nature of Improvisation over Time in a Systems Development Project. Wolfgang Molnar, Joe Nandhakumar, Patrick Stacey
Call For Papers
- Call for Papers: Special Issue on Smart Service, Smart Business, Smart Research Submission closed
- Call for Papers: Addressing Societal Challenges through Analytics, Submission closed
- Call for Papers: Opportunities and Challenges of Blockchain Technology , Submission closed
- Call For Papers - Accumulation and Evolution of Knowledge in Design Science Research, Submission closed
- Call For Papers - Advances in Qualitative IS Research Methodologies, Submission closed
(Please indicate in your cover letter that your manuscript is for a special issue.)
Past Special Issues
- ICT Challenges and Opportunities in Building a 'Bright Society' - Published February 2018
- Information and Communication Technology for Development (ICT4D): The Next Grand Challenge for IS Research - Published December 2017
- Information Systems Solutions for Environmental Sustainability - Published August 2016.
- The Role of Information Systems in Enabling Open Innovation - Published November 2014.
- Methods, Tools, and Measurement in NeuroIS Research - Published October 2014.
- Innovation in Information Infrastructures (III) - Published April 2014
- Innovation in Information Infrastructures (III) - Published May 2014
Current Issue: Volume 20, Issue 3 (2019)
It Takes a Village: Understanding the Collective Security Efficacy of Employee Groups
Allen Johnston, Paul Di Gangi, Jack Howard, and James L. Worrell