|Editor-in-Chief:||Dorothy E. Leidner, Baylor University USA|
|Past Editor-in-Chief:||Suprateek Sarker, University of Virginia, USA||Shirley Gregor, The Australian National University, Australia|
|Kalle Lyytinen, Case Western Reserve University, USA|
|Sirkka Jarvenpaa, University of Texas, Austin, USA|
|Phillip Ein-Dor, Tel Aviv University, Israel|
The Journal of the Association for Information Systems (JAIS), the flagship journal of the Association for Information Systems, publishes the highest quality scholarship in the field of information systems. It is inclusive in topics, level and unit of analysis, theory, method and philosophical and research approach, reflecting all aspects of Information Systems globally. The Journal promotes innovative, interesting and rigorously developed conceptual and empirical contributions and encourages theory based multi- or inter-disciplinary research.
Call for Papers: Journal of the Association for Information Systems (JAIS) -MISQ Executive (MISQE) Joint Special Issue on Artificial Intelligence in Organizations: Opportunities for Management and Implications for IS Research Submission Deadline February 1, 2020
Call for Papers: Journal of the Association for Information Systems (JAIS) Pre-ICIS Theory Development Workshop 2019 Submission Deadline September 29, 2019
Awards and Honors
2018 JAIS Best Paper Award
Emotional Attachment, Performance, and Viability in Teams Collaborating with Embodied Physical Action (EPA) Robots. Sangseok You, Lionel P. Robert Jr.
Call For Papers
- Call for Papers: Special Issue on Smart Service, Smart Business, Smart Research Submission closed
- Call for Papers: Addressing Societal Challenges through Analytics, Submission closed
- Call for Papers: Opportunities and Challenges of Blockchain Technology , Submission closed
- Call For Papers - Accumulation and Evolution of Knowledge in Design Science Research, Submission closed
- Call For Papers - Advances in Qualitative IS Research Methodologies, Submission closed
(Please indicate in your cover letter that your manuscript is for a special issue.)
Past Special Issues
- ICT Challenges and Opportunities in Building a 'Bright Society' - Published February 2018
- Information and Communication Technology for Development (ICT4D): The Next Grand Challenge for IS Research - Published December 2017
- Information Systems Solutions for Environmental Sustainability - Published August 2016.
- The Role of Information Systems in Enabling Open Innovation - Published November 2014.
- Methods, Tools, and Measurement in NeuroIS Research - Published October 2014.
- Innovation in Information Infrastructures (III) - Published April 2014
- Innovation in Information Infrastructures (III) - Published May 2014
Current Issue: Volume 20, Issue 8 (2019)
An Analysis of the Evolving Intellectual Structure of Health Information Systems Research in the Information Systems Discipline
Langtao Chen, Aaron Baird, and Detmar W. Straub
Brute - Force Sentence Pattern Extortion from Harmful Messages for Cyberbullying Detection
Michal Ptaszynski, Pawel Lempa, Fumito Masui, Yasutomo Kimura, Rafal Rzepka, Kenji Araki, Michal Wroczynski, and Gniewosz Leliwa
Scientific Knowledge Communication in Online Q&A Communities: Linguistic Devices as a Tool to Increase the Popularity and Perceived Professionalism of Knowledge Contribution
Yicheng Zhang, Tian Lu, Chee Wei Phang, and Chenghong Zhang
Harnessing Aspect - Based Sentiment Analysis: How A re Tweets Associated with Forecast Accuracy?
Shuk Ying Ho, Ka Wai (Stanley) Choi, and Fan (Finn) Yang