|Editor-in-Chief:||Suprateek Sarker, University of Virginia, USA|
|Past Editor-in-Chief:||Shirley Gregor, The Australian National University, Australia|
|Kalle Lyytinen, Case Western Reserve University, USA|
|Sirkka Jarvenpaa, University of Texas, Austin, USA|
|Phillip Ein-Dor, Tel Aviv University, Israel|
The Journal of the Association for Information Systems (JAIS), the flagship journal of the Association for Information Systems, publishes the highest quality scholarship in the field of information systems. It is inclusive in topics, level and unit of analysis, theory, method and philosophical and research approach, reflecting all aspects of Information Systems globally. The Journal promotes innovative, interesting and rigorously developed conceptual and empirical contributions and encourages theory based multi- or inter-disciplinary research.
Workshop to be held at ICIS, Ft. Worth, TX, 2015
Submission Deadline: September 6, 2015
Call for Papers Details
Workshop associated with Bright ICT Special Issue to be held at ICIS, Ft. Worth, TX, 2015
Details for the workshop may be found in the Bright ICT Call for Papers
Awards and Honors
2014 JAIS Best Paper Award
The Historical Research Method and Information Systems Research. Jaana Porra, Rudy Hirschheim, Michael S. Parks
Call For Papers
- Call For Papers - Information and Communication Technology for Development (ICT4D): The Next Grand Challenge for IS Research
- Call For Papers - ICT Challenges and Opportunities in Building a 'Bright Society'
- Call For Papers - Information Systems Solutions for Environmental Sustainability
(Please indicate in your cover letter that your manuscript is for a special issue.)
Past Special Issues
- The Role of Information Systems in Enabling Open Innovation - Published November 2014.
- Methods, Tools, and Measurement in NeuroIS Research - Published October 2014.
- Innovation in Information Infrastructures (III) - Published April 2014
- Innovation in Information Infrastructures (III) - Published May 2014
Current Issue: Volume 16, Issue 9 (2015)
Stated Choice Analysis of Conditional Purchase and Information Cue Effects in Online Group Purchase
Khim-Yong Goh, Chuan-Hoo Tan, and Hock-Hai Teo
Consumer Co-creation of Digital Culture Products: Business Threat or New Opportunity?
Karl Lang, Richard Shang, and Roumen Vragov