|Editor-in-Chief:||Suprateek Sarker, University of Virginia, USA|
|Past Editor-in-Chief:||Shirley Gregor, The Australian National University, Australia|
|Kalle Lyytinen, Case Western Reserve University, USA|
|Sirkka Jarvenpaa, University of Texas, Austin, USA|
|Phillip Ein-Dor, Tel Aviv University, Israel|
The Journal of the Association for Information Systems (JAIS), the flagship journal of the Association for Information Systems, publishes the highest quality scholarship in the field of information systems. It is inclusive in topics, level and unit of analysis, theory, method and philosophical and research approach, reflecting all aspects of Information Systems globally. The Journal promotes innovative, interesting and rigorously developed conceptual and empirical contributions and encourages theory based multi- or inter-disciplinary research.
Awards and Honors
2014 JAIS Best Paper Award
The Historical Research Method and Information Systems Research. Jaana Porra, Rudy Hirschheim, Michael S. Parks
Call For Papers
- Call For Papers - Advances in Qualitative IS Research Methodologies, See CFP for submission details and deadlines
- Call For Papers - ICT Challenges and Opportunities in Building a 'Bright Society', Paper submission deadline: 30 April 2016
- Call For Papers - Information and Communication Technology for Development (ICT4D): The Next Grand Challenge for IS Research, Submissions closed.
- Call For Papers - Information Systems Solutions for Environmental Sustainability, Submissions closed.
(Please indicate in your cover letter that your manuscript is for a special issue.)
Past Special Issues
- The Role of Information Systems in Enabling Open Innovation - Published November 2014.
- Methods, Tools, and Measurement in NeuroIS Research - Published October 2014.
- Innovation in Information Infrastructures (III) - Published April 2014
- Innovation in Information Infrastructures (III) - Published May 2014
Current Issue: Volume 17, Issue 4 (2016)
Information Systems Control: A Review and Framework for Emerging Information Systems Processes
W. Alec Cram, Kathryn Brohman, and R. Brent Gallupe
Job Satisfaction in Agile Development Teams: Agile Development as Work Redesign
John F. Tripp, Cindy Riemenschneider, and Jason B. Thatcher