|Editor-in-Chief:||Suprateek Sarker, University of Virginia, USA|
|Past Editor-in-Chief:||Shirley Gregor, The Australian National University, Australia|
|Kalle Lyytinen, Case Western Reserve University, USA|
|Sirkka Jarvenpaa, University of Texas, Austin, USA|
|Phillip Ein-Dor, Tel Aviv University, Israel|
The Journal of the Association for Information Systems (JAIS), the flagship journal of the Association for Information Systems, publishes the highest quality scholarship in the field of information systems. It is inclusive in topics, level and unit of analysis, theory, method and philosophical and research approach, reflecting all aspects of Information Systems globally. The Journal promotes innovative, interesting and rigorously developed conceptual and empirical contributions and encourages theory based multi- or inter-disciplinary research.
JAIS Announces Theory Development
Workshop to be held at ICIS, Ft. Worth, TX, 2015
Submission Deadline: September 6, 2015
Call for Papers Details
Awards and Honors
2014 JAIS Best Paper Award
The Historical Research Method and Information Systems Research. Jaana Porra, Rudy Hirschheim, Michael S. Parks
Call For Papers
- Call For Papers - Information and Communication Technology for Development (ICT4D): The Next Grand Challenge for IS Research
- Call For Papers - ICT Challenges and Opportunities in Building a 'Bright Society'
- Call For Papers - Information Systems Solutions for Environmental Sustainability
(Please indicate in your cover letter that your manuscript is for a special issue.)
Past Special Issues
- The Role of Information Systems in Enabling Open Innovation - Published November 2014.
- Methods, Tools, and Measurement in NeuroIS Research - Published October 2014.
- Innovation in Information Infrastructures (III) - Published April 2014
- Innovation in Information Infrastructures (III) - Published May 2014
Current Issue: Volume 16, Issue 8 (2015)
Seeing for Understanding: Unlocking the Potential of Visual Research in Information Systems
Antonio Diaz Andrade, Cathy Urquhart, and Tiru S. Arthanari
Loyalty, Ideology, and Identification: An Empirical Study of the Attitudes and Behaviors of Passive Users of Open Source Software
Namjoo Choi, Indushobha Chengalur-Smith, and Saggi Nevo
Leveraging Social Capital to Obtain Top Management Support in Complex, Cross-Functional IT Projects
Gloria H. W. Liu, Eric Wang, and Cecil Eng Huang Chua