Skip to main content
ICIS 2022 Paper AWARDS
ICIS 2022 Best Complete Paper Award, in Honor of TP Liang
ICIS 2022 Best Complete Paper Award, in Honor of TP Liang, Runner Up
ICIS 2022 Best Short Paper Award, in Honor of TP Liang
ICIS 2022 Best Short Paper Award, in Honor of TP Liang, Runner Up
ICIS 2022 Best Impact Paper Award, in Recognition of Nunamaker-Chen
ICIS 2022 Best Impact Paper Award, in Recognition of Nunamaker-Chen, Runner Up
ICIS 2022 Best Student Paper Award, in Honor of TP Liang
ICIS 2022 Best Student Paper Award, in Honor of TP Liang, Runner Up
ICIS 2022 Best Kauffman Paper Award
ICIS 2022 Best Kauffman Student Paper Award
Best AE in Each Track
- Track 1 - Digitization for the Next Generation: Yi-Te Chiu
- Track 2 - General Track: Gongtai Wang
- Track 3 – Digital Learning and IS Curricula: Thiemo Wambsganss
- Track 4 - IS and the Future of Work: Louise Harder Fischer
- Track 5 - Societal Impact of IS: Amy Connolly & Sam Zaza
- Track 6 - Cybersecurity, Privacy and Ethics of AI: Marko Niemimaa
- Track 7 - Blockchain: Yanzhen Chen
- Track 8 - Sharing Economy, Platforms, and Crowds: Jianqing Chen
- Track 9 - HCI/Robot : Fiona Nah
- Track 10 - AI in Business and Society: Aaron Cheng
- Track 11- IS Design, Development, and Project Management: Bogdan Negoita
- Track 12 - IS implementation and Adoption: Rob Fichman
- Track 13 - Data Analytics for Business and Societal Challenges: Gen
- Track 14 - Digital Innovation, Entrepreneurship and New Business Models: Gregory Vial
- Track 15 - Social Media and Digital Collaboration: Mateusz Dolata
- Track 16 - IS in Healthcare: Daniel Fürstenau & Satish Krishnan
- Track 17 - Governance, Strategy and Value of IS: Roopa Raman and Yen-Yao Wang
- Track 18 - Advances in Methods, Theories, and Philosophy: Aaron Schecter
- Track 19 - User Behavior, Engagement, and Consequences: Tommy Chan
- Track 20 - Online Reviews and Recommendations: Xiaowei Mei and Ying Zhang
- Track 21 - Digital: Dominik Gutt
- Track 22- Service Science: Daniel Beverungen
- Track 23 - IT Policy: Rohit Nishant
Best Reveiwer in Tracks
- Track 1 - Digitization for the Next Generation: Hannes Göbel
- Track 3 – Digital Learning and IS Curricula: Manual Schmidt-Kraepelin
- Track 4 - IS and the Future of Work: Aurelie Leclercq-Vandelannoitte
- Track 6 - Cybersecurity, Privacy and Ethics of AI: Zhang Jun
- Track 7 - Blockchain: Jiexin Zheng
- Track 8 - Sharing Economy, Platforms, and Crowds: Daniel Schnurr
- Track 9 - HCI/Robot: Marcia Nißen
- Track 10 - AI in Business and Society: Nika Mozafari
- Track 11- IS Design, Development, and Project Management: Thomas Huber
- Track 12 - IS implementation and Adoption: Maya Mudambi
- Track 13 - Data Analytics for Business and Societal Challenges: Kai Heinrich
- Track 14 - Digital Innovation, Entrepreneurship and New Business Models: Katharina Drechsler
- Track 15 - Social Media and Digital Collaboration: Hongchang Wang
- Track 16 - IS in Healthcare: Roxanne Llamzon
- Track 17 - Governance, Strategy and Value of IS: Ariel Wigdor and Joel Quek
- Track 18 - Advances in Methods, Theories, and Philosophy: Olivia Benfeldt
- Track 19 - User Behavior, Engagement, and Consequences: Yael Inbar
- Track 20 - Online Reviews and Recommendations: Maike Althaus
- Track 22- Service Science: Anna Maria Oberländer
- Track 23 - IT Policy: Antoine Grenier Quimet
Best Paper in Track & Nominees for Best Overall Conference Paper Award
- Kang, Songhee; Kim, Myung Ho; and Kim, Kibae, Raising Skepticisms on the Feasibility of Algorithmic Tacit Collusion (2022).
- Chen, Zenan and Chan, Jason, Less is Not Always More: Investigating the Impact of Goal Difficulty and Immediacy of Social Media (2022).
- Grøder, Charlotte Husom; Schmager, Stefan; Parmiggiani, Elena; Vasilakopoulou, Polyxeni; Pappas, Ilias; and Papavlasopoulou, Sofia, Educating about Responsible AI in IS: Designing a course based on Experiential Learning (2022).
- Järveläinen, Jonna How Deep is your Work? The Day-to-Day Effects of Information and Communication Technology Use on Deep Work of Employees (2022).
- Godefroid, Marie; Borghoff, Vincent; Plattfaut, Ralf; and Niehaves, Bjoern, Is Centralization Good IT Governance or Postcolonial: Insights from NGOs (2022).
- Sachs, Nikolai and Schnurr, Daniel, Privacy Risks in Digital Markets: The Impact of Ambiguity Attitudes on Transparency Choices (2022).
- Zhang, Yanlin and Chen, Jiawei Risk and Return of Blockchain Announcements in Chinese Stock Market – An Event Study (2022).
- Lueker, Nele; Foerderer, Jens; and Heinzl, Armin, Competing with Superstars: Does Exclusive Third-Party Content Discourage Complementary Innovation? (2022).
- Stock-Homburg, Ruth Maria and Heitlinger, Lea, Good Robot, Bad Robot: Customer Responses to Norm-Compliant and Norm-Violating Service Robots (2022).
- Schmitt, Anuschka; Walser, Maximilian; and Fahse, Tobias Benjamin, Conceptual Foundations on Debiasing for Machine Learning-Based Software (2022).
- Marx, Carolin and Uebernickel, Falk, How to Turn Around: Escalation of Commitment in the Context of ISD Project Distress (2022).
- Li, Wenwen; Wu, Yue; Zhang, Yingjie; Lu, Tian; Sun, Yiheng; and Zheng, Xuehao, Insights from Niche Markets: Explainable and Predictive Values of Consumption Tendency on Credit Risks (2022).
- Lu, Angela; Mishra, Abhay; and Du, Jintao, Concentration and Platform Growth in the Sharing Economy: A Resource Partitioning Perspective (2022).
- Wang, Yifei; Ramaprasad, Jui; and Gopal, Anand, Dancing to the #challenge: The Effect of TikTok on Closing the Artist Gender Gap (2022).
- Yeow, Adrian and Soh, Christina, A paradox theory perspective on HIT’s impact on continuity of care (2022).
- Onderdelinden, Eric; Degen, Doris; van den Hooff, Bart; and van Vliet, Mario, IS Antagonism: Explaining Negative Value Creation from IS Integration in M&A (2022).
- Dörpmund, Felix and Chasin, Friedrich, Page-Rewriting Digital Experiments – An Approach to Digital Field Experiments and a Demonstration in Carbon Offsetting (2022).
- Karmegam, Sabari Rajan; Ramaprasad, Jui; and Gopal, Anand, Gender Gating? Addressing Congestion to Improve Women's Welfare on Online Matching Platforms (2022).
- Zhang, Hao Arthur; Guo, Zhiling; and Wang, Mingzheng, Personalized Recommendation for Balancing Content Generation and Usage on Two-Sided Entertainment Platforms (2022).
- Guo, Yutong; Ban, Chao; Liu, Xiao; Goh, Khim Yong; Peng, Xixian; Yang, Jiang; and Li, Xiaobo, Short-Video Marketing in E-commerce: Analyzing and Predicting Consumer Response (2022).
- Iannacci, Federico; McManus, Richard; Rupietta, Christian; Viscusi, Gianluigi; and Karanasios, Stan, Assessing e-Government maturity using country-level data: a fsQCA analysis (2022).
Best Short Paper in Track
- Mousavi, Nasim; Golara, Sina; Kumar, Subodha; and Bockstedt, Jesse, The Business Value of Virtual Showrooms (2022).
- Wareham, Jonathan; Pujol Priego, Laia; Romasanta, Angelo; and Ahmadova, Gozal, The Nexus of Translational Action (2022).
- Benner, Dennis; Schöbel, Sofia; and Süess, Christoph, Towards Gamified Conversational Agents for Self-Regulated Learning in Digital Education (2022).
- Feiten Haubrich, Gislene and Hafermalz, Ella, Working Hybrid at Universities: Old, yet New Practice? (2022).
- Shin, Woosik and Kim, Hee-Woong, Coping with Self-harm in Elderly People: The Impact of Internet Use on Suicidal Ideation (2022).
- Wang, Lijun; Zhang, Jun; Zhang, Jingzhi; and Xiabing, ZHENG, The Role of Psychological Ownership in Privacy Risk Compensation: A Moderated Mediation Model (2022).
- Ke, Ping Fan and Ng, Ka Chung Boris, Bank Error in Whose Favor? A Case Study of Decentralized Finance Misgovernance (2022).
- Mack, Vincent Z.W.; Zhou, Yimei; and Tang, Qian, Examining the Impact of Citation Network Embeddedness on Crowdsourced Idea Refinement: The Moderating Role of Idea Breadth and Depth (2022).
- Fahse, Tobias Benjamin; Blohm, Ivo; and van Giffen, Benjamin, Effectiveness of Example-Based Explanations to Improve Human Decision Quality in Machine Learning Forecasting Systems (2022).
- Wang, Xuetao; Au, Cheuk Hang; Ng, Evelyn; and Tan, Barney, Leveraging an Ecosystem for the Development of AI Applications (2022).
- Göritz, Lorena; Stattkus, Daniel; Beinke, Jan Heinrich; and Thomas, Oliver To Reduce Bias, You Must Identify It First! Towards Automated Gender Bias Detection (2022).
- Choi, Inmyung; Pinsonneault, Alain; and Han, Kunsoo, Effects of CEO Political Orientation on Software-Driven Innovation (2022).
- Nestler, Lisa; Hoffmann, Clara; Poeppelbuss, Jens; and Schmitz, Christian, Corporate Influencers in Business-to-Business Sales: A Grounded Theory Study (2022).
- Graichen, Joanna; Stingl, Carlo; Günther, Sebastian A.; Staake, Thorsten; Pakarinen, Anni; Rosio, Riitta; and Salanterä, Sanna, No Longer Without a Reward: Do Digital Rewards Crowd Out Intrinsic Motivation of Young Children? (2022).
- Pahuja, Aseem and Taani, Iman, From Constitution to Disbandment: Ephemeral Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (2022).
- Grisold, Thomas; Gau, Michael; and Yoo, Youngjin Studying the Co-evolution of Individual Actions and Emergent Social Structures using Digital Trace Data (2022).
- Taudien, Anna; Fuegener, Andreas; Gupta, Alok; and Ketter, Wolfgang, Calibrating Users’ Mental Models for Delegation to AI (2022).
- Ma, Yuanhong; Zhang, Ran (Alan); and Yao, Zhong, How Does a Review Officer and Her Incentivized Contribution Affect the Review System? (2022).
- So, Hyunji; Ramaprasad, Jui; and Choi, Angela, What Influences Influencers? Hiding Popularity Signals and Influencer Behavior (2022).
- Schloß, Daniel; Gnewuch, Ulrich; and Maedche, Alexander, Towards Designing a Conversation Mining System for Customer Service Chatbots (2022).
- Goh, Kim Huat; Boh, Waifong; and Dommaraju, Premchand, A Social Science Approach Using Big Data for City Planning (2022).