IJISPM follows COPE – Committee on Publication Ethics.
The publication of an article in a peer-reviewed journal is an essential building block in the development of scientific knowledge. It is therefore important that articles submitted to the journal are carried within an ethical framework:
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published.
- Submitted articles should not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Plagiarism constitutes a serious violation of the principles of scholarship and is not tolerated.
- Authors must declare all competing interests involving people or organizations perceived as relevant.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article.
- The publication of the article should be approved by the responsible authorities where the work was carried out.
- Being accepted, the article should not be published elsewhere without the written consent of the copyright-holder.