ISBN for ICIS2018 Proceedings 978-0-9966831-7-3, this is for all tracks and all articles (excluding TREOs and Paper-a-thon).
Please contact email@example.com with proof of purchase for pay- per view articles.
Browse the contents of ICIS 2018 Proceedings:
- Blockchain, cryptocurrencies, and new business models
- Business, data, and process modeling
- Conference Track: Bridging the Internet of People, Data, and Things
- Cyber-security, privacy, and ethics of IS
- Data Science and predictive analytics
- Design Science
- E-Business and E-Government
- Economics and IS
- General IS Topics
- Governance, Strategy, and Value of IS
- Human Behavior and IS
- Human-Computer/Robot Interaction
- Innovation, Entrepreneurship, and Digital Transformation
- IS Curriculum and Education
- IS Development and Project Management
- IS for a green and sustainable world
- IS in Healthcare
- IS Research Methods, Theorizing, and Philosophy
- IT implementation, Adoption, and Use
- Panel Discussions
- A paper-a-thon event was held on-site during ICIS2018. These one-page summaries are the outcomes from this event.
- Practice-Oriented Demand-driven IS
- Service Science
- Sharing Economy and Crowd Markets
- Social Media and Digital Collaboration
- Societal Impact of IS & the future of work
- TREO (Technology Research, Education, and Opinion) Talks
- TREO (Technology Research, Education, and Opinion) Talks will be included for the first time at ICIS 2018. They provide attendees a new opportunity to present their research ideas, education innovations, or opinion papers related to any area of information systems (IS) or information technology (IT). TREO Talks submissions will be 1-page abstracts that will be editorially reviewed to ensure that they are IS related and appropriate in nature. Accepted TREO Talks abstracts will be presented at a TREO Talks session on the first day of the conference prior to the opening reception (Thursday, for ICIS 2018).