Welcome to WI 2017, the 13th International Conference on Wirtschaftsinformatik.
The International Conference on Wirtschaftsinformatik is the premier conference in the field of information systems in the German-speaking community. The 13th International Conference on Wirtschaftsinformatik (WI 2017) provides an exchange forum for innovative and relevant topics of information systems concerning both research and practice.
The conference is hosted in the beautiful city of St.Gallen, Switzerland, by the Institute of Information Management (IWI-HSG) of the University of St.Gallen, one of Europe’s leading business universities. Besides a multitude of research tracks, the WI 2017 conference features various CIO presentations (CIO Dialogue), doctoral and junior faculty consortia and an exciting prototype & experiment session. With the CIO Dialogue, the WI 2017 offers an exchange and discussion platform in the form of “a conference within the conference” regarding the burning issues of digitization. Additionally, the prototype & experiment track provides an innovative submission format to present design-oriented research.
Under the theme “Towards Thought Leadership in Digital Transformation”, the conference proceedings provide a multifaceted overview concerning future challenges of information systems. After a rigorous double-blind review process involving over 200 associate editors and over 600 reviewers, we are excited to share the conference proceedings with you!
Jan Marco Leimeister & Walter Brenner
Browse the contents of Wirtschaftsinformatik 2017 Proceedings:
- Track 1 - Digitalization in the Industry
- Track 2 - Service Systems and Hybrid Value Creation
- Track 3 - Enterprise Architecture Management and Business Process Management
- Track 4 - Digital Work
- Track 5 - IT Management and IT Strategy
- Track 6 - Interactions and Interfaces
- Track 7 - Learning and Knowledge Management
- Track 8 - Information Privacy and Information Security
- Track 9 - Business Innovations and Business Models
- Track 10 - User-Centered Information Systems
- Track 11 - Research Methods and Philosophy of Science
- Track 12 - Data Science & Business Analytics
- Track 13 - Prototype & Experiment
- Track 14 - Thought Leadership in Digital Transformation - From Insight to Impact