The 24th International Conference on Information Systems Development (ISD2015 Harbin) was hosted by the eHealth Research Institute, School of Management, Harbin Institute of Technology, in Harbin, China, August 25-27, 2015.
Healthcare as we know it is increasingly unaffordable and incapable of dealing with emerging population dynamics. Information Systems play an important role in healthcare transformation to meet current and future needs. As healthcare expands to address wellness as well as treatment in a more patient-centric context, aspects of content and process as well as technology all enter into Information System Development (ISD) considerations.
The ISD2015 conference tracks focused on:
- Track 1 - IS Impact on Healthcare Organizations and Society
- Track 2 - ISD Education
- Track 3 - Sensor-based Systems Development
- Track 4 - Mobile Systems and Applications
- Track 5 - Model Driven Development and Concepts
- Track 6 - Security and Privacy Considerations
- Track 7 - General Concepts e.g., Managing IS Development, ISD Methodologies, Project Management, Innovation in ISD, Legal/Ethical Issues, and Other Topics.
The ISD2015 conference focused on these mutual influences and associated topics in order to promote research into methodological issues and ways in which information systems designers are transforming healthcare. This proceedings is the documented record for the knowledge and experience shared by participants in the 24th ISD conference hosted by the eHealth Research Institute, School of Management, Harbin Institute of Technology, Harbin, China.
ISD2015 Organizing Committee
Programme Chairs: Doug Vogel, Ph.D. and Xitong Guo, Ph.D.
Organising Chairs: Xiaofeng Ju, Ph.D. and Hua Lan, Ph.D.
International Steering Committee
Chris Barry, National University of Ireland, Galway
Michael Lang, National University of Ireland, Galway
Henry Linger, Monash University
Christoph Schneider, City University of Hong Kong
ISD2015 Proceedings Publisher
Department of Information Systems, City University of Hong Kong
Copyright © 2015, City University of Hong Kong
Author, A., Author, B., & Author, C. (2015). Paper Title. In D. Vogel, X. Guo, C. Barry, M. Lang, H. Linger, & C. Schneider (Eds.), Information Systems Development: Transforming Healthcare through Information Systems (ISD2015 Proceedings). Hong Kong, SAR: Department of Information Systems. ISBN: 978-962-442-393-8.
A collection of the best papers has been published by Springer in the series "Lecture Notes in Information Systems and Organisation." For more information, see http://www.springer.com/gp/book/9783319301327.
Browse the contents of ISD2015 Proceedings:
- Track 1: IS Impact on Healthcare Organizations and Society
- Track 2: ISD Education
- Track 3: Sensor-based Systems Development
- Track 4: Mobile Systems and Applications
- Track 5: Model Driven Development and Concepts
- Track 6: Security and Privacy Considerations
- Track 7: General Concepts Related to Managing IS Development, Innovation in ISD, Legal/Ethical Issues, and Other Topics