Learn about best practices in instructional design, organization, and engagement from two faculty who have been teaching and researching online learning for years. Come away with concrete examples you can use to improve your online or blended course. Topics will include:
• Course structure and organization
• Implementing UDL and ADA digitally accessible content
• Using H5P to create interactive and engaging content
• Creating teaching presence
• Guiding learning with adaptive release • Using technology to facilitate group projects
Rutledge, Amy and Moore, Shaun, "Making Course Content Inclusive: Implementing UDL and ADA Best Practices" (2019). MWAIS 2019 Proceedings. 29.